Wenway Solutions – Terms of Business
(What happens to your booking if things don’t go quite to plan)
- All reservations are provided either verbally (telephone) or written (e-mail, messenger) in relation to price and details.
- The customer is responsible for checking and confirming these details at time of initial contact.
- Payments are accepted by Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit Card or PAYPAL no later than 14 days before the initial journey. Where Return journeys are required, FULL PAYMENT for both trips are to be paid within this time.
- Once the reservation has been accepted a non-refundable deposit may be requested in certain circumstances.
- Our confirmation forms the provision of the service.
- Wenway Solutions will suggest on departure collection times, We cannot be held responsible if the customer amends this time or if the travel is delayed through no fault of the driver.
- In general cancellations can be made up to 48 hours prior to departure with no charge imposed. Any cancellations made within this period could be subject to a charge dependent upon loss to the company.
- For those journeys where a large amount of luggage is required to be carried, a secured roof box may be used to carry those items not able to be carried within the cabin of the vehicle.
- Where such journeys requiring child seats are made it is the customers responsibility to ensure each child is securely seated in the vehicle whether in a seat provided by the company or the customer.
- All returning customers will agree a point of collection with the driver on the outward journey. There may be occasions where the driver will not meet in the Airport terminal building, however the company will be flexible in its approach to special requirements.
- It is both the customer and companies responsibility to have means of contact for such occasions when contact is required for either party. Eg: Mobile Telephone (in instances of delay).
- There will be a Soiling Charge of £100 applicable in instances occurred within the vehicle.
- Additional Pick-Up addresses not confirmed when the booking is made will incur reasonable charges for any additional mileage covered.
- In the event that we are unable, for reasons beyond our control to carry out any given journey, we will seek alternative companies to cover trips when such instances occur (Note we can only operate reciprocal agreements with other companies operating within a similar pricing structure). In instances where no cover can be sourced, a full refund will be provided.
All airport pick-ups cater for 1hour free waiting time, once the aircraft has landed. Thereafter the customer will be liable to charges of in the region of £20 – £30 per hour for any subsequent waiting time. The exact amount will reflect additional costs incurred to us and these can vary.
For short haul flights (2 hours or less) your driver will likely already be on the road as you depart to make sure they arrive on time. If your flight is materially delayed 30 mins plus then please do let us know so we can adjust your booking. Our operating margins are such that costs need to be closely managed and airport parking can be a particular challenge.
As we employ drivers and operate a booking system a £20 per hour fee has to be charged in such instances where your driver is waiting at the Airport for any time not included in the booking / waiting time as advised.