Wenway Solutions – Terms of Business
(What happens to your booking if things don’t go quite to plan)
1. All reservations are provided either verbally (telephone) or written (e-mail, messenger) in relation to price and details.
2. The customer is responsible for checking and confirming these details at time of initial contact.
3. Payments are accepted by Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit Card or PAYPAL no later than 14 days before the initial journey. Where Return journeys are required, FULL PAYMENT for both trips are to be paid within this time.
4. Once the reservation has been accepted a non-refundable deposit may be requested in certain circumstances.
5. Our confirmation forms the provision of the service.
6. Wenway Solutions Ltd will make suggestions on departure and collection times. We cannot be held responsible if the customer amends this time or if the travel is delayed through no fault of the firm or driver.
7. In general cancellations can be made up to 48 hours prior to departure with no charge imposed. Any cancellations made within this period may be subject to a charge depending upon if a loss to the company has resulted.
8. For those journeys where a large amount of luggage is required to be carried, a secured roof box may be used to carry those items not able to be carried within the cabin of the vehicle.
9. Where such journeys requiring child seats are made it is the customers responsibility to ensure each child is securely seated in the vehicle whether in a seat provided by the company or the customer.
10. All return customers are to agree a point of collection or their collection process with the driver either on the outward journey or prior to the commencement of the return journey. It is not always possible for the driver to meet you in the airport terminal building, (level of parking charges are a current challenge) however we will be flexible with this if the need arises or special requirements exist.
11. It is the responsibility of the customer to have contact details / mobile telephone so contact can be made with the driver upon arrival or commencement of a booked journey. This is particularly important in the event of a delay.
12. There will be a Soiling Charge of £100 for each instance within a vehicle.
13. Additional Pick-Up / Drop-Off addresses not agreed / confirmed when booking will incur additional reasonable charges.
14. In the event that we are unable, for reasons beyond our control to carry out a booked journey, we will seek alternative companies to cover trips. (Note we can only operate reciprocal agreements with other companies operating within a similar pricing structure). In instances where no cover can be sourced, a refund will be provided.
Airport Parking charges
All airport terminal arrivals allow for 30 minutes parking charges within your payment. Thereafter the customer will be liable to all additional charges incurred in excess of 30 minutes. You are therefore requested to have the mobile phone number advised at point of booking switched ON upon arrival so that your driver can advise on the collection procedure at each individual airport to ensure the parking / collection goes smoothly and charges are kept to a minimum.
These procedures have been implemented due to the dramatic rise in Airport parking charges following COVID-19.
For short haul flights (2 hours or less) your driver will likely already be on the road as you depart to make sure they arrive on time. If your flight is materially delayed 30 mins or more, please let us know so we can adjust your booking. Our operating margins are such that costs need to be closely managed and airport parking is a particular challenge.
As we employ drivers and operate a booking system a £20 per hour fee has to be charged in such instances where your driver is waiting at the Airport for any time not included in the original booking / waiting time as advised.